If you missed my presentation at the recent AHRI Convention in Brisbane, I'm doing an encore performance! Here is the outline:
It’s a crime that people spend all day in back-to-back pointless meetings, and then come home, eat their dinner, to spend the rest of their evening catching up on email and their “real” work.
It’s about time we overcame overwhelm, took back control and focused on what’s important. It’s not enough any more to do “to do lists” and other traditional time management strategies to run your life.
Neuroscience and other breakthroughs have shown that we need to pay more attention to the clock in our bodies, than the clock on the wall.
In this session you’ll learn:
- Why we have been led up a garden path when it comes to productivity (and how to get it right)
- The 4 Types of Space we need to focus on to create capacity and how to leverage each
- Strategies to develop a savings plan to take back time and spend it wisely
- Why creating space to think (no really think) is the key to managing and taking advantage of changing circumstances
- The 4 Types of Capacity and the impact of each on our ability to be productive and effective
- Strategies to build your adaptive capacity
People who attended the live session have said:
- I really enjoyed your session and found you so inspiring, thank you.
- I thoroughly enjoyed your session (shhhh but it was my favourite!!)
- Your session was phenomenal. Very interesting.
- At the end of the three days, you were still by far the most captivating and memorable speaker.
- Thank you for the email and I thoroughly enjoyed your session at the AHRI conference and was one of the highlights.
- Thank you so much for your session at the AHRI convention - you’re an amazing, energetic and engaging speaker!
- Loved your session the most from the convention.
- I loved your session at the AHRI conference and I’m very keen to delve deeper into your wise advice on productivity!